Rethinking the Approach to Governance in Asia – A discussion with BlackRock and HSBCMorrow Sodali
Morrow Sodali, a leading corporate governance and institutional investor relations consultancy, is hosting a complimentary webinar with BlackRock and HSBC on Wednesday, 12 October 2016, at 08:00 AM (GMT).
In this hour-long webinar, we aim to provide companies the opportunity to better understand how these influential investors view non-financial issues at the companies they invest in across Asia. We will try to answer the following questions:
• How can companies take more control of the governance debate?
• Who should be responsible within the company in driving the governance agenda?
• How do long-term institutional investors evaluate your company from a non-financial perspective?
• Is there scope for a non-financial roadshow with your current and future shareholders?
• How influential are rating agencies and proxy advisors?
The presentations will be followed by Q&A, in which participants will be invited to comment on the content presented as well as ask any questions that they feel remains unanswered.
Please register here for the webinar and look forward to your participation.