ESG Integration in Fixed Income - A New Trend EmergingMorrow Sodali
Morrow Sodali, the leading corporate governance and institutional investor relations consultancy, is hosting a complimentary webinar on Tuesday, 24 January 2017, at 10:00 AM (CET). We will discuss with Aviva Investors, Fidelity International, S&P Global and MSCI on a new trend that is fast emerging – ESG Integration in Fixed Income.
In this hour-long webinar, our panel will aim to tackle issues such as:
• How do investors factor ESG issues into fixed income investment decisions?
• Are ESG practices critical only at the time of investment? Is post-investment ESG performance just as important?
• Do ESG risks affect bond pricing? Does ESG practices have a direct impact on credit worthiness?
• What are the key ESG issues for bondholders?
• How influential are rating agencies when investors evaluate a company’s ESG performance?
• Is there a need for a non-financial roadshow between a company and its current and future bondholders to increase availability and quality of ESG data from companies?
In addition to Company Secretaries and Investor Relations Officers, the contents of the webinar may also be of interest to Corporate Treasurers and Chief Financial Officers.
The presentations will be followed by a Q&A session, in which participants will be invited to comment on the content presented as well as ask any questions that they feel remain unanswered.
Please register here for the webinar.