Morrow Sodali is continuously seeking talents to join the team. If you would like to become part of Morrow Sodali, apply for the open opportunities listed below, or send an email to email@example.com. Morrow Sodali is an equal opportunity employer.
- To Apply:firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Job Openings:
• Direct contact, mainly by telephone, with international and domestic investors for the retrieval of financial information; • Analysis and processing of information; • Study and analysis of the documentation regarding corporate governance aspects and/or financial transactions related to a specific projects; • Assistance to investors and financial institutions on any aspect related to a specific project • Clients and projects management
- • Mother-tongue Spanish and fluent English – required, other languages – desired; • Financial background and, in particular, experience with listed companies and / or middle office; • Good knowledge of stock markets; • Knowledge of basic principles of Corporate Finance and/or Corporate Governance and/or Proxy; • Knowledge of international investors (Local Custodians, Global Custodians, Investment Advisors, etc.); • Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and, in particular of Excel and PowerPoint; • The individual should be analytically minded with excellent communication and report writing skills; • Ability to work in a team • Proven ability to manage multiple projects • Interest and ability to develop trusted advisor relationships with stakeholders
Corporate Actions & Identification The staff will be dedicated to (I) find and check contacts within a specific target of key stakeholders, (II) communicate with the identified key stakeholders, (III) help us during ID & proxy campaign, etc. Period: from February to June 2018
- Languages: Mother tongue English required, conversational Italian and other languages – desired. Seniority level: junior Background: financial (professional or academic) Strong communication skills
Morrow Sodali is recruiting an Account\Client Services Manager for its Paris office.
Gross salary: Negotiable + benefits
- Education: University degree, international exposure, finance, business administration. Responsibilities: Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts, Ensuring that client campaigns objectives are met and executed accurately, efficiently and responsively, Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships, Candidate Profile: Minimum 3/5 years account management experience in high level services firms, preferably specializing in management, consulting and advisory in financial services, M&A, investor relations or related services; Proven ability to manage multiple projects; Proven presentation skills; Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters; Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships; Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed; Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors; Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives; Prepare reports on account status; Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits; Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.